View Single Post

February 10th, 2013, 08:07
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
In any case, there's a major difference between online interaction with strangers and real life interaction with people who can read facial expressions and tone of voice.
For me being passionate always spelled failure online as well as offline. Maybe I do it the wrong way, though, somehow rudely? Who knows. Anyway of course I believe you that it works for you, and if it does it's a viable option.

Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
As for being a Bioware employee - they're obligated to follow the company line and do what they can to sell their products. That's my entire point.

My problem with Gaider is that he doesn't seem capable of truly acknowledging it. To me, it seems like he wants his cake and eat it too. Either he speaks his mind OPENLY and HONESTLY - or he's being dishonest. That's what I'm trying to say.
Isn't what you say the root of the problem with Gaider? You can't be entirely transparent that you're following guidelines (even if they don't exist on paper and you merely know what they are). Can you imagine someone saying "There's stuff I can and can't say", nobody would put much worth into his words after that. At least that's my take on it.

Anyway I can see your point.

Elel

Watchdog