View Single Post

February 12th, 2013, 10:41
Originally Posted by Roq View Post
I think Grimoire and Realms of Arkania remake are two of the most interesting games on the horizon. Really hope that Grimoire demo gets released soon and then we can know for certain that it isn't a mirage. Certainly the demo videos on Indiegogo are extremely impressive, they just get the idea of what those party games are all about in a way we haven't seen for many years.
Yep. I'd even say Grimoire looks like the most promising RPG in development right now.

We do know the game exists from the videos, or at least there is enough assets to put together a game, if not a 600-hour game. We also know from the videos it's got promise to be a good game —very good even. Any reasonable person would publish the damned thing and reap money from the people who buy the game after the campaign. It wouldn't make any sense if this was a hoax.

The only question is: is Cleve that reasonable person who makes sensible decisions? I think he's not quite that far gone yet. But I wouldn't be very comfortable betting money on it.

Raggie

Watchdog