View Single Post

February 14th, 2013, 12:12
Originally Posted by crpgnut View Post
How long is the game, Corwin? I'm not much into short games, so if it's 60 hours or so, I'm interested.
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
Sorry, but it's nowhere near 60 hours. At a stretch, perhaps half that, but this is an Indie game made on a limited budget and sold at a budget price. Bang for the buck makes it very worthwhile.
Thanks for the question crpgnut, and for the reply Corwin!

It's a bit hard to estimate a thing like this because of how much playing styles vary, but I'd say the main adventure in Driftmoon (excluding all mods, and other games made with the editor) could be up to about 30 hours, if you don't rush through it. But you can play it through considerably faster than that, if you skip most of the dialogues / stories, don't explore around much, and generally play as fast as you can. Of course, if you should do that, I think you'd miss out on a lot of fun.

Besides the main game, you are of course free to play the mods / games made with our editor, if you want to (they're one-click away, through the main menu of the game). The game is not quite released yet, but there are already 10 mods available, and many more are on the way. Most of the current mods are total conversion mods (=complete games / adventures in themselves).

anne.monkkonen

The Good Wife