View Single Post

February 14th, 2013, 21:52
Corwin, I read your review of Inquisitor before I decided to try the game for myself. It was well done, so kudos to you. I'm saying though, besides your review and just a few others, there has not been a lot of coverage for this game for some reason. I really don't understand it because I feel it's one of the best games I've played recently.

And another note on the respawns. As I said they are minimal, and for the large part they make logical sense. For example, if you clear out an area, more than likely all those enemies will remain dead and the area won't repopulate even if you leave and come back several times. However, an orc or 2 may randomly spawn in the area (if the area was heavy on orcs before you killed them all), or a spider might crawl out of a spider hole that you already cleared. It's logical and you barely notice it.

It doesn't seem to be a grind-heavy game at all. But it definitely is best to clear each area as you go, fully exploring the land and killing everything in your path. That way you will gain enough experience to be able to tackle the harder parts.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team