View Single Post

February 15th, 2013, 18:16
Turbine are struggling with their maintenance update. Servers have now been down more than 30 hours (6 hours more than their last suggested downtime and 18 hours more than their initially planned downtime). Worst of all is that Turbine have no idea when the servers can be up again. All they say they have no ETA when people can start playing again. No news about what they're struggling with either.

All we know is that the maintenance update has nothing to do with game update. All Turbine servers (DDO, LOTRO etc.) are updated at the same time. It's supposed to add changes to their billing system.

All that remains now is that Turbine forgot to make a backup of their servers before attempting this update.

I think there is a risk we won't be able to play together this evening. Please post here if you see the servers online again so we can check here about the status and play the evening accordingly. I will check the online status every other hour or so.

Turbine never surprise me when it comes to their inability to deal with game updates in a professional way.

Paladin of Tyr

Peter Stauffenberg

Keeper of the Watch

Send a message via ICQ to Peter Stauffenberg Send a message via Skype™ to Peter Stauffenberg