View Single Post

February 16th, 2013, 10:03
Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
Loving playing Okami, awesome game on PS3.

Im stuck on mr oranges dance tho, why am i having such a hard time w/ this??
I've heard Okami being mentioned quite a bit when it comes to PS3 games people say are must-plays. But for some reason the amazon version is way overpriced. like 45 GBP or something. It saying it's imported from Japan, but localized for english. I'm going to have to keep it on my mind along with Shadow of the Colossus.

Still hanging on with Dark Souls. I've restarted the game and playing a lot more carefully. But sometimes it's just crazy. I mean, after i killed the Taurus Demon, I went down to the large bridge, and after taking a few steps, a wall of flame just dropped on me. I'm guessing there was a dragon above, but I got no frikkin hint as to its presence. When I came back the second time, it was on the other side of the bridge. So, that was just a random death the developers wanted to include? Or did I just miss the "there's a dragon above" hint.

Anyway, it's gotten so worse that now, when I have over 1500 souls I just go back to my previous bonfire and invest those souls. I'm not taking chances.

danutz_plusplus

Keeper of the Watch