View Single Post

February 17th, 2013, 17:13
Originally Posted by Rithrandil View Post
I didn't raise it as a defense of my 'corrupt' nation. I raised it as a point that we could all trash each other's various cultures and laws but that has nothing to do with the actual point. I'm glad your inability to properly read what other people have written hasn't changed in my absence, Dart.

Next time, though - if you don't care about the issue, how about not fucking replying, chief?

And lulz. Internet warrior? Courage? No, I just think you're a troll who - unfortunately for you - let something personal slip, so I'm going to take a dig at your emotional turmoil for 1) my own amusement and 2) petty revenge against your years of trolling and stupidity that I had to sit through.

But since you've admitted your own cowardice and inability to defend your own arguments - to the ignore pit with you! Bai!
Yeah, you picked a specific example that's laughably inappropriate considering the countries in question. High level of ignorance factor, and I was just curious what you'd come up with to defend that statement. Let's just say a quick google with no actual research was exactly as impressive as I expected

I don't let things slip - I just don't have a problem being vulnerable. It's something that makes you much less emotionally unstable when carrying a debate.

Hiding your weaknesses makes them that much more powerful.

That's something you might actually learn from.

But, as I said, it's ok. After all this time - you're right back to being yourself as I remember you. I can't blame you for being what you are

I'll probably get over being in the ignore pit - though. I should be used to it by now!

DArtagnan

Waste of potential