View Single Post

February 17th, 2013, 18:56
Originally Posted by danutz_plusplus View Post
Seems I couldn't stay away from Dark Souls for too long, and went back into it. It's kind of like having something on the back of your mind, mocking you that you couldn't finish that particular fight. And I reached the Undead Parish and just can't finish off the Channeler priest who buffs his army of zombies and then sends them all against me. And they just butcher me. They gang-up on me, and they stun-lock me to death. The moment I let my block down to hit anything, I'm dead. And I checked some walkthroughs online, but most are playing as ranged characters and they take out the priest from afar. Dammit.
That sounds like such a miserable game to play, I dont know why anyone would willingly subject themselves to such punishment! I hope you find peace, friend ='.'=

Meanwhile, I'm playing Ico, which has it's share of frustrations. Namely, bizarre camera angles which make walking a fine line a challenge. Some things also need to be FaQ'd, as there is really no way you'd know otherwise since there is no tutorial or instruction whatsoever in the game.

Also, Impire fuckin rocks. Think of Dungeon Keeper gone full RTS. Ive barely scratched the surface of the game, but today plan on a full delve if I can tear myself away from Ico long enough.

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom