View Single Post

February 20th, 2013, 19:27
He ruined everything eh?
But I like that style, what can I do…

Meanwhile, Utopia ended.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2384811/

But some questions remained unanswered, wouldn't surprise me they renew the show.

It's unbelievably fantastic, but as I've said in my previous post about it, it will never air in USA. From wikipedia:
UK media regulator Ofcom received 44 complaints about the television series including complaints about violence, offensive language and child actors being involved in scenes of adult content. Thirty seven of the complaints related to a scene at the beginning of the third episode where a shooting takes place in a primary school.[20] Channel 4 also received 28 complaints about the scene. It was aired a month after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Connecticut. A spokesman for Channel 4 responded, "Channel 4 thought very carefully about continuing with the planned broadcast of Utopia. The drama is in no way based on real events, and the scenes featuring violence are editorially justified within the context of the storyline. All material has been carefully considered in accordance with the Ofcom Broadcasting Code and we were satisfied that, appropriately scheduled in a late night slot at 10pm and preceded by clear on-air warnings about the graphic violence and very strong language, it could be broadcast as planned."[21]
The problem is… This thing can't be cut out of the show as it has a very important place in the story.
Now, if you do live in USA, try to smuggle it from Mexico or somewhere, the rest of you, press your TV stations to buy and air it!

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor