View Single Post

February 21st, 2013, 05:02
Originally Posted by sherwinz28 View Post
Question: I've been waiting for Vale to go on sale so I can start getting green steel items…still waiting. In any case are there items better then green steel? I'm actually in EveningStar and trying to get commendations for the War Wizards items. What is better then green steel at my level? Level 20(ready for 21)I chose Draconic Incarnation as my epic destiny…don't yet see any benefits to it. I also chose 1 tier of charisma but it didnt add any SP (total charisma 35). Is there a max for charisma or the more the better?
Pretty much agree with what's been posted. The Eveningstar gear is generally (but not 100%) better than greensteel, but has the high minimum level. If you have no plans to TR ever in a million years, then you can probably skip the Vale. The Vale quests are fairly fun, though (although most of us are a little burned out on them due to running them multiple times on multiple lives of multiple toons). The Shroud is a very fun raid, even after running it upwards of a hundred times (and Peter's probably closer to 1000 than 100), and there's always a PUG available.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: Still afraid to hope / / Detroit Red Wings: Another rollercoaster season?

dteowner

Shoegazer