View Single Post

February 21st, 2013, 20:55
Originally Posted by talesfromthecrypt View Post
Maybe You guys could finally cut the butthurt out of your grimoire news posts and reserve your cynical tone for cases where it is actually warranted, like the newest biowhore games or 90 % of the shit you cover here? waaaah the game is buggy waaaah it will be never released waaaah cleve offended me with his political opinions…
true, the game is unstable on win 7 (for now) and yeah, it's highly doubtful that cleve will manage to release the full game in may HOWEVER judging by the demo grimoire looks more promising than anything that has been released or announced in the last decade or so.
The use of the word "butthurt" in your rant doesn't exactly help your credibility. Also, proper grammar and use of paragraphs are always appreciated. The reason that I like the RPGWatch site is that the people here can have differences of opinion without resulting in puerile insult matches. Not to mention the dearth of Nazi avatars and anti-Semitic bile. What the fuck is wrong with you people??!!

Personally, I don't respect Cleve one bit. He is an arrogant ass. However, all bias aside, he has done a god-awful job with the crowdfunding campaigns. Cleve doesn't seem to understand how accountability works in the real world. As a programming contractor myself, it is a mystery how such a person could possibly be successful in the industry.

gozioso

Watchdog