View Single Post

February 24th, 2013, 22:30
Wulf, nice to see someone else on here likes the game as much as I do. I would give it a 9/10, too, easily. Very fun game.

The combat is alright, I enjoy it. It actually surprised me though, there is an element of strategy involved if you want to stay alive in difficult areas. For example, sometimes you have to lure out enemies one by one instead of taking on an entire pack of them at once. I also found an amazing way to deal with a very difficult enemy in Act I, which was…

Spoiler

It was really the only way I could deal with such a powerful foe. And then the fact that I figured it out on my own, I was really proud of myself, lol. It was really satisfying.

But yeah, definitely recommend this game to others. I just started Act II and it's like starting the game all over again. Gathered a bunch of new quests and as usual, there are a bunch of new mysteries to unravel. Once you start piecing things together the game gets really fun IMO. Can't say enough good things about the story. It's really special.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team