View Single Post

February 26th, 2013, 17:31
Originally Posted by crpgnut View Post
There are no drugs, alcohol, or sex in Driftmoon. However the New Testament of the Bible is hidden away in the game. I'm sure this will be right up your alley, Joxer. The authors give at least lip service to some form of Christianity. Of course, there are as many versions of Christianity as there are of ink pens.
I'm catholic. But that doesn't mean I'm still mentally in stone ages only what's changed are home made nukes I just can't wait to test in some public school.

In any case it probably isn't up to my alley - my plan is to move on heavy drugs eventually and you're saying no drugs in this game, so…

Originally Posted by crpgnut View Post
This game is kid friendly and there isn't any darkness or scariness anywhere that I've seen yet. It's almost like a King's Quest game with a little combat. Imagine a game created by a kindergarten teacher or a Sunday school teacher and you'll get pretty close. It doesn't mean it's a bad game. The game appears solid, if lacking "mature" elements.
Definetly agree on this. There are great "kids friendly" games out there (to name one as an example: Wizard101). But it still doesn't describe what's the game really about.

Also, day1 patch (I think that's it) for Brutal Legend is 622.5Mb big and it's currently downloading from Steam, so if noone says Driftmoon should be a priority, I'll skip it and move on BL.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor