View Single Post

February 27th, 2013, 02:33
They're at it again.

Turbine has announced that the second DDO expansion, the Shadowfell Conspiracy, is coming, presumably in June like MotU/U14, and will be set in (guess it) the Forgotten Realms. Along with it comes a third tier of Veteran status; level 15 (maybe even starting in FR?) , and a level cap increase to 28 (?).

There's also a hint that TRing will get a look-over as well as possibly the enhancement revamp.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/02…nsion-for-ddo/

*Edit*

Two new explorer areas noted, the level 16 one is Wheloon, and a level 25 one; the Stormhorn Mountains.

The Iconic Heroes level 15 start is for FR-born characters, who will have FR-based racial and class enhancements.

Looks like Turbine is intent on abandoning Eberron for good. I might save a slot or two myself just to try out the FR-specific enhancements, but I'm not too concerned about it.

I'm more interested in the TR look-over. Seems to me fewer people are TRing, with many pointing at the grind as a reason. But who knows what Turbine will do.

It was the night before Hogswatch…

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity - Edgar Allan Poe
Last edited by azraelck; February 27th, 2013 at 03:10.

azraelck

Me Grimlock

Send a message via AIM to azraelck Send a message via MSN to azraelck Send a message via Yahoo to azraelck Send a message via Skype™ to azraelck