View Single Post

March 1st, 2013, 03:23
Originally Posted by GhanBuriGhan View Post
I wouldn't think this is a game to play with a ten year old, and dwarven boobs would be the least of my worries.
It's the good old, 'every water droplet in the raging waters proclaims the flood is not their fault' deal.

My kids are still pretty innocent but my ten year old is noticing that girls are different and asks me why the man at the restaurant has an earring through his nose and why the woman walking on the sidewalk has tattoos on one entire half side of her body and is currently mad at me because I won't let him freely browse youtube since every other video the person uses profanity pretty much with every single word spoken.

With all the things I can't control that he sees I've got my hands full. So with the things I can control, I do. Pretty soon he will be old enough to start learning how to swallow the filth of the world like we all have to. Until then, I just want him to be a kid and enjoy it.

I did buy Driftmoon for myself and that games is very kid friendly and he is interested in playing it - that game is great game for him and you have to think too which is a plus.

If I'm right but there is no wife around to acknowledge it, am I still right?

TheMadGamer

SasqWatch