View Single Post

March 2nd, 2013, 05:25
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
I'm not sure if you were aware, but both DA2 and ME3 have microtransactions (especially the MP section of ME3). They don't have cash shop popup (well the MP section might I haven't looked at it in the last year).

Also, if EA can make the BioWare point buying system less annoying to get story DLCs, I'm all for the improvements. It's a pain in the ass right now.
I'm fine with the DLC. No problem with that much anymore. It's here to stay. The wallets have spoken on that issue and won. As for the MP who cares never touched it from any Bioware or EA game except TOR.

Just imagine if the sp was crippled and the only way to advance or get an edge will be there cash shop with micro transactions. Don't really want that at all.

At least most of the mp stuff is free and not necessary. They just give impatient people an easy way to upgrade your mp game. If it doesn't affect the sp then I will have no problem but I just know EA will find a way to.

"It's quite simple my word is the law around here, and failure to comply means termination."

RPGWatch News Editor & Moderator
Last edited by Couchpotato; March 2nd, 2013 at 06:09.

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team