View Single Post

March 8th, 2013, 13:59
Originally Posted by Fluent View Post
So, LOTRO seems exactly what I'm looking for. Waiting on a new gaming laptop to get here from Fedex, but as soon as it does LOTRO is getting downloaded .

Any tips/advice for a new LOTRO player? Anything I need to know? I'm trying to play free since it's free and if I really love the game I will consider spending some money on things. Let me know what I need. Thanks.

Here is a website
to maximize gathering turbine points and spending them to get more points (check the menu on the right for more tips). Most deeds complete by exploring and doing the normal content (some require a bit of grinding to kill monsters that are in remote areas). You should have enough free content to get to level 35. If you like the game at the point, I suggest you watch for Steam sales of the Rohan expac. It give you on top of Rohan, the Evendim, Moria, and Lothlórien quest packs.

Another tips: keep animal skins crafting mat in the starting zones and sales them in the AH. You will make good money, just keep the 2 gold limit in mind while doing so.

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor