View Single Post

March 9th, 2013, 02:50
Originally Posted by SpoonFULL View Post
Isometric view turning to 3rd person view on entering villages, 'be what you want', building houses .. etc. Sounds very Mount and Blade to me, but ofcourse without the factions, living, not hero centred world, and choices and consequences. Moreover, there as as much rpg and choice and consequence in Mount and Blade as what is described on the Kickstarter page if not more actually.

One thing that mount and blade don't have (which fits the historical theme of the game) is magic.
I'm afraid I cannot help you understand t he history behind the person making this game, if you think he is copying mount and blade.

"be what you want" in crpg's owes everything to the ultima games. I'm not even sure you have watched any further info on this game when you mention there is no choice and consequences, if you know anything about garriet he lives on those. Look up virtues in ultima if you don't believe me. At this point I think it is safe to say you may be a bit delusional if you think mount and blade is his inpiration, I'm not surprised by this here, but I think it is the case.

Living world is one of the things they are working on here.

If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch