View Single Post

March 9th, 2013, 11:47
Originally Posted by Nameless one View Post
3 kickstarter games have been released so far that I know of(I am counting only post Schafer era games)

FTL game I didn't back nor I was excited about it, but for me it turned out to be one of best games of 2012.

Giana sisters it got little attention but it's outstanding and very hard platformer with gorgeous graphic(Trine 2 quality graphic).

chivalry medieval warfare game that I really don't care about but according to reviews and sales it's quality game

But yeah big ones haven't come yet,personally I am most excited about Project eternity,Torment and Dreamfall chapters(I am very hyped about other projects I backed too just little less).
My bad, I meant of course none have been released of the games that I backed. I did have some fun with FTL though, but of the ones I backed EC is closest to release, and the current beta very playable (I've ancountered no bugs). Regarding the Banner Saga I've read the rage, but never saw the problem. I still have high hopes for the SP game. Exceeding my expectations so far are WL2 and Shadowrun, PE is too far off to be really sure, we'll see when the first gameplay videos are released.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?