View Single Post

March 11th, 2013, 14:01
Grr, I really can't be bothered to watch hours of livestream to get some answers, especially not if it starts with commercials and then lags like hell. Hope they'll put some written updates in soon.

From looking through comments on the KS, it really seems the project put itself in a difficult place - worries about too much online for the fans of the classic single palyer ultimas, and worries about tool little MMO from the UO crowd. I belong to the former group… Still, if they start talking more about what the SP game will offer there's a chance I will jump in, although $40 for a base pledge is rather steep, so they'll have to convince me that this portion of the game really stands on its own and aims for a U VII level experience. Social aspects may be a nice extra, but its not what I buy the game for - unfortunately there is currently more info about player housing than about the story we will experience (except "it will be good!").
But I'm still hopeful - I get a sense at least that they are trying to tune into the community and distill the right approach from this, so hopefully we will get some interesting updates before the campaign ends.

GhanBuriGhan

Wose extraordinaire