View Single Post

March 11th, 2013, 18:42
Been thinking about this. As I said, I bought the Season Pass for Borderlands 2. My sentiment is fairly similar to Drithius post in #10. There are some companies that have been trustworthy enough to produce at least decent DLC's which I have enjoyed and Borderlands 1 was definitely a game that the DLC's prolonged the experience. It's the same with Fallout 3 and Fallout NV which I never hesitated to grab the DLC's for, even if some end up not so good after all.

But I also have to point out that we are doing the same thing when we donate on Kickstarter for games that aren't even done yet. We do so because we trust the company and that say something. The extreme business model may squeeze more pennies, but if it breaks the trust of the consumer it will cease to work.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM