View Single Post

March 12th, 2013, 00:19
Originally Posted by SpoonFULL View Post
I am not making up what I want, RG statements continue to be clear/deceptive/contradictive but all strongly point to the fact that this game is multiplayer based. I don't have the time or patience to go through all his interviews and text as they all say the same thing to me.

You might want to ask yourself or maybe ask RG, how populated and interesting the world is going to be offline?

You like online multiplayer aspect is prefectly legitimate and acceptable, but this is NOT a single player focused game and I don't want that. The core is multiplayer no matter how many layers of paint you (RG) try to cover it with.
BS. I posted a quote from Richard that said exactly what I said in my post. Back up what you are going to say or it is opinion not fact.

You are the same person who thought he was copying mount and blade and now you think he is trying to deceive us with a multiplayer with nothing single player game.

You are making up what you want to make your point.

And for the record I may try the multi player part of it, but I am playing it for the single player part.

another qoute to back up my FACTS.

@Derek, the game can be played single player without an additional dime spent. The main story lines are all single player focused and will live up to Richard's standards for a single player experience.

If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch