View Single Post

March 14th, 2013, 12:44
There's a new Trojan going round - this time using Skype.

The German version of it comes with Skype messages (in German language) "aren't these photos from you ?" - and links, which direct towards a site which has a name with looks similar to google - but only at first glance.

And this is the newest trend in Virus-making : Adressing people personally, with their exact personal names !

I recently had a Trojan embedded in an personally adressed ( yes, they used my personal real name ! ) billing message over several hundred Euros, together with an aggressive language ( meant to switch off pepople's Logik ! ) claiming that they would send an Inkasso bureau after me if I wouldn't pay this …
The E-Mail's attachment contained a Trojan in .com form, which was embedded twice in an .ZIP container.

Trojan makers explicitely use emotional, aggressive writings to make people literally "loose their heads".

Because in an emotionally unstable state, people not only do mass shootings, but they also klick on EVERY message link/button/attachment…

And Trojan/Virus makers are HUGE fans of the "shock moment" approach !

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR