Thread: Pricewatch!
View Single Post

March 15th, 2013, 14:46
Ubi weekend on Steam, every day there will be a new offer.

Today it's for strategy lovers: Anno2070
http://store.steampowered.com/app/48240/

I have it, and after having so much fun with the game I've bought all DLC for this game (although I've always suggested buying only mission DLC). It's probably the best Anno game available.
As you'll notice, for 35€ you get everything, the game, all DLC and expansion pack Deep Ocean (it is listed among DLC, but honestly the size of it feels as a classic expansion pack).

More pros? Unlike EA games, there is no "on sale -99%" while in the end it turns out to be -1%. Here "on sale" means that not just the game, but also DLC are on sale. You don't have to pay 100€ or even more to get everything like in case of ME series or Sims 3.

Cons? There is one, but not as annoying as many fear. It's Ubisoft game which means uPlay always-online DRM. But you don't have to be online to play singleplayer maps. Some very handy ingame functions won't work if you're not online, so it's not advisable. Also, the online thing is actually not bad at all, there are daily missions you receive from the server and also worldwide event where your success on event (singleplayer) maps and success from all other Anno players in the end earns rewards for everyone involved.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor