View Single Post

March 17th, 2013, 21:48
On one hand, i think the game looks good and is a dream come true for me as i love zombie apocalypse stuff and have been waiting for a game to do it right. This is potentially one of my favorite games of all time, if they do it right. Rpg, survival, sort of like what Fort Zombie wanted to do, but actually make it a quality, playable game.

On the other hand, I'm seeing someone walk up behind a zombie and smash it in the head w/ a crowbar, and the thing doesnt go down. Really? Seems to me like the player should be rewarded for taking the enemy by surprise, stealthily, with an instant kill as you smash it's brain in one precise blow. Instead, it's rock em sock em robots time, as usual. Not so good. They need to re-think damage, in my opinion

Also, the looter is shot twice, once at point blank range with a shotgun and he doesnt go down. I realize that things need to have enough hit points to make the game challenging, but I reallyt think there should be some situational modifiers that affect combat when triggered.
You walk up and smash an enemy in the head from behind w/ a successful blow - dead
You shoot an enemy point blank w/ a high powered weapon- dead

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom