View Single Post

March 23rd, 2013, 19:05
Originally Posted by Roq View Post
That's interesting - but why then did they introduce all this MMO nonsense into the campaign in the first place? It's pretty clear, in any case, that they haven't the budget or the time to make a decent MMO. Maybe the answer to this has something to do with DRM
Um, no? Let's not make things up things about drm. You have the option to completely play offline if that is what you want. They have already stated it was drm free. I think he is trying to make it so, although you have a single player game you can be social with your friends as well in a persistent world. I have brought up they need to bring more updates for single player info and they stated t hat the updates they have given were the ones requested the most. They also said Tracy had just came on board but there is an overall structure there. I did point them to this forum to see what people are saying.

The game has already been in development for some time so a lot of the infrastructure is somewhat there. I'm hoping personally they do an update on story.

If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch