View Single Post

March 23rd, 2013, 23:21
I understand your point, ChienAboyeur, but ultimately do not agree with it. The argument sounds like the rationalization that the product manager for a game like this would employ to justify it. Its a decision that puts the business before the customer. Things may work like this in time and may be the way all entertainment is consumed and sometimes it has to be that way but its not customer friendly.

Anyway, I thought I would mention for anyone else that bought this and has not tried to return it. March 25th is deadline to register to enable you to get the free game from Origin. March 30th is deadline to download the free game (way too short in my opinion). Not a great list for SimCity fans but I chose Deadspace 3 as I've not tried that game and picked up Mass Effect 3 recently in a sale. (Surprised Sims 3 or expansions were not on the list at least for variety and is at least related IP). Now just a waiting game for modders to hack in an offline mode which should hopefully enable mods without fear of having account disabled.

figment

Sentinel
RPGWatch Donor