View Single Post

March 27th, 2013, 00:44
Originally Posted by SpoonFULL View Post
Again, more vague replies. Always talking about the past but never confirming that they will be there in this project.
It's funny how you keep doing that…the game is in development, it is not complete. I think you are having a hard time with that. Here is another qoute:

So my next question is something I think that is gonna be of vital importance for Ultima fans. Will there be a party and companions? And most importantly, if there is will these companions be full-fledged NPCs like Shamino, Iolo and so on?

That is an excellent question and one that the team right now is discussing. Our intention is that the answer to that question is yes. Across the board to your question, we also even want to add one more little piece than you did, which is if you have friends that are playing, we also want to be able to check out your friend’s character to potentially take along with your as a party member. So we’re definitely thinking that through right now. This would actually [be] a great time on our Shroud of the Avatar website to begin a discussion about party members because that’s one of the big systems we’re working on right now.
So obviously they haven't completed there ideas on this. But it is in the works, I'm not sure that matters to you though.

Btw, you also ignore that thread, which I'm kind of getting used to now.

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19838

If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch