Thread: Skyrim v1.9
View Single Post

March 27th, 2013, 13:31
Originally Posted by Thaurin View Post
So your principles killed the game for you. Not very pragmatic. I'll never understand.
My principle is not to abuse ppl to work for free. Yes I'm aware I'll never earn billions with such principle, but hating anything that smells on slavery is my choice.

Too many bugs "killed" the game for me, not some principle. And it seems I'm not the only one who whined for more than a year. Because of us whiners, EA finally blessed a huge bugfixing patch that doesn't fix a few "rare this/rare that". If I joined your wagon of "let's abuse modders", 1.9 would have never happened. You'll never understand that and that's one thing I agree with you.

Originally Posted by Thaurin View Post
I won't touch the DLC before I've actually played through most or all of the main game's content… which will take me a while with my attention span.
I've actually played the most of the main game's content despite seeing and experiencing annoyances frequently. And there is no way I'd ever buy any DLC for a game in such shape. Was no way, to be precise. As this patch contains some of the things I still remember being very angry about.
Since they've decided to finally polish the game, I'll probably buy DLC.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor