View Single Post

March 27th, 2013, 17:02
Dr. A, check it out. Vilya server.

It's a fantastic game, as I've said a million times now. It has all the workings of a great single player RPG but with some excellent social systems on top of it all. The auction house especially is a big favorite of mine, and questing with my kin is a lot of fun. You can play solo though too if you want and it's still a lot of fun.

If you need any help, feel free to /tell me in the game. My character's name is Iarvenhir. If you like the game and decide to stick around and join a kin, we would take you in if you wanted. It's a very friendly and helpful group that looks out for each other.

Todd, I too have ignored that trading system until now. I did check the gear and there was some really nice pieces that require both Marks and Medallions. So I guess they're not useless as long as I either use them, or maybe even sell them if I can. I haven't checked if there's uber gear that you can get with them, but there's some level 30 stuff I definitely am interested in bartering for.

Have you ever done Iorbar's Peak instance? I'm really interested in that one, but you need Rohan expansion to complete it. I'm a VIP now but I don't have any of the expansions yet.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team