View Single Post

March 29th, 2013, 09:12
I think I found a workaround! I had read initially in this post from the thread linked earlier that the original behaviour was an automatic activation of the portal rather than needing the user to manually activate it.

For that reason I assume some lines were moved by the fixpack from 0901 PORT to a new 0901PRTL and a new trigger called "2nd Pseudo-Portal Trigger" was created. For whatever reason that trigger didn't work for me and the only thing I needed to do was move the lines back in the script triggered automatically ("Pseudo-Portal Trigger"). Upon loading almost immediately the most impressive PS:T cut-scene so far was shown and I was promptly teleported back to Sigil.

figment, I can't thank you enough. I assume you know how important even such a massively delayed 1st playthrough of Torment is.

I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher