Shroud of the Avatar - Update #16, Bonus Rewards
View Single Post
March 29th, 2013, 22:50
The project front page has been updated with "What IS Shroud of the Avatar?" highlighting game features and details as bullet points (finally):
If you don't want to go there, here they are:
* Shroud of the Avatar is infused with rich storylines, deeply integrated into game play, developed by Best Selling Author Tracy Hickman and RPG legend Richard Garriott.
* Players will adventure in an interactive world where their choices have consequences, ethical paradoxes give them pause, and they play a vital part in weaving their own story into the immersive world and lore surrounding them.
* Shroud of the Avatar is a Selective Multiplayer game, allowing players to choose how they want to play! Whether in Single-Player Offline mode or any of three online modes, the main quest line will provide greater than 40 hours of focused, story driven content.
* Shroud of the Avatar can be played as an offline DRM free solo experience or online, where our servers will enable player to player transactions, group finding, patching, streaming of dynamic content, and exploit prevention.
* Built using the Unity Game Engine, Shroud of the Avatar will support Win/Mac/Linux for official launch.
* Players can specialize in a wide range of combat and non-combat skills, provided by a robust, classless skill system, and full-featured crafting and housing mechanics. Play the way you want to play, molding your character into the hero, anti-hero, or artisan you want to be!
* Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtue is the first of a 5 game series of full-length, stand-alone games (each using the same game system), referred to as Episodes 1 through 5. Estimated availability of Episode 1, Forsaken Virtues, is October 2014, with Episodes 2 through 5 estimated for subsequent yearly releases.
* Shroud of the Avatar is a “buy-to-play” game that, once purchased, does not require a subscription to play!
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: United Kingdom
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SpoonFULL
Find More Posts by SpoonFULL