View Single Post

April 3rd, 2013, 17:36
Originally Posted by sakichop View Post
I would have to give one of them an AI. Playing both would just be having a conversation with myself which would feel wierd and looked wierd in the video.
Agree

Originally Posted by borcanu View Post
Also , the game should look grittier, I feel they dropped the art design a notch from D2
I do tend to prefer grittier looking games in general, but OS just looks good. For so much supposedly only being placeholders, it already looks polished. It just seems to play so smooth in the videos.

Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I think OS is looking really good so far, but I'm not convinced that I like the level of humor in the game. I'm afraid they might be overdoing it.
Agree

I see some negatives but you know what, I don't care! I have been one of the bigger skeptics about this game (especially the co-op vs. single) but I am getting more and more excited about it. I am currently pledged at $25 but am thinking about upping to include Dragon Commander.

I don't know how anyone can not like Swen. His enthusiasm about his games is so infectious, and his honesty in discussing the industry is refreshing.

xenocide

Watcher