View Single Post

April 4th, 2013, 14:06
Originally Posted by Icefire View Post
A friend of mine plays the crap out of this game. He sent me a code for the game. I told him I really dont care for online games, and I didnt like the first GW game. But he said try it. I did and I have to admit it isnt bad, although far from my favorite. We are playing Sylvari engineers. The one issue I have though is that all sylvari engineers end up with all the same skills. Some more variety would be nice. We play on Jade Quarry server and we use voice chat, which I never used before. i bought a headset and what a difference! Much more fun. Although I see there are still juvenile shitheads who like to jump in on voicechat and say stupid things. Totally ignoring them has worked so far though. But I hope it doesnt get worse.
Haven't played Engineer beyond the beta, but with most other classes you have a choice of different weapons that give you different play styles and there are quite a lot of different viable builds. You can easily set up your own private chat channels on something like teamspeak, of course.

Roq

Seeker
RPGWatch Donor