View Single Post

April 16th, 2013, 13:10
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
I agree mostly. Yes, this could be the key.

Having to give "Partners" consantly a share also can run companies dry.

Of

- money
- creativity
- ideas
- honesty
- consumer-orientation.

Companies which follow this scheme are

- "Wall Street oriented"
- oriented towards conveying money from the customers to(wards) the shareholders
- oriented away from the customers and towards the "Money-machinery" in general
- oriented towards money in the end.

In Capitalism , where "Ultimate Grows" is the ultimate goal, ideas and invention have no place - except when they can be exploited towards even more money growth (that's why there do exist those "Patent Trolls").

Honesty also has no place there - because you can't buy money for Honesty, so to say.

And that's imho why shareholder companies treat customers the worse , the more money-oriented they are : Everything that does NOT contribute to "money growth" is simply considered

either a

- factor of cost
- a "non-contributing factor"

but in the end both is the same.

Which once again reminds me of the Nazis : They considered handicapped people

either as

- factors of cost
- "non-contributing factors"

and therefore decided to "eliminate" them. Elimination of human people who did - in their eyes - do nothing but evoke costs.

Pure Capitalism is - at least in my eyes - similar : Everything that evokes cost or does not contribute to the "Money Growth" scheme simply gets eliminated.

Which - in my eyes - makes both "Philosophies" be at least "brothers".

In fact, the early Nazi "Philosophies" were in fact heavily influenced by the so-called "Ordoliberalism" : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordoliberalism

Unfortunately not translated yet : http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Hunke
Totally agree. Guaranteed growth is the ultimate aim, no 'hows' or 'whys' or where the money is coming from - similar to banks and financial businesses that guarantee a fixed interest on your money without anyone asking where the money is coming from and at what expense. And if you can not keep up with this growth 'culture' then you are and should be out.

SpoonFULL

Keeper of the Watch