View Single Post

April 21st, 2013, 04:44
With Great Cleave, you can qualify for Improved Critical at 24. I think you also qualify for one of the monk epics being a WIS build.

After tonight dismal performance in the Cursed Crypt, I went over Ijii. One heart later, and about 60k in plat at the AH and a search through every character's inventory, she's now a somewhat sturdier Arcane Archer.

Her gear was in such a bad state that she didn't even have a heavy fort item. Even though I have a ML9 HF belt sitting in the bank. That's been corrected with a Minos, and her armor upgraded to a GFL. She'd been using a IFL armor I crafted back when that was the max she could use.

I also found out she had multiple skill items for trap skills. I dumped that entirely, so most of that stuff is gone. I'm keeping the spot goggles, and that's it. And that mostly because I have no other goggles to slot there, though I guess I could craft some Blindness Ward of whatevers.

I'm still lacking a few things, there were no CON6 items on the AH she could use (being 12, that means only CON6 pure items, so I'm not truly concerned. I should get a choice come 13, in 26,000xp). She also needs a STR6 and a DEX6 item, with DEX being more critical (she doesn't have one). And I'd like a Devotion ring, so I don't have to swap to get the most out of her limited healing. But at least now there is Cure moderate wounds.
Oh that? It's just the cat sir.
Last edited by azraelck; April 21st, 2013 at 07:35.

Angel of Cookies!

Send a message via AIM to azraelck Send a message via Skype™ to azraelck