View Single Post

April 24th, 2013, 22:03
Well I don't think people are complaining about the fact that game is the same, just about the fact that the bugs and incomplete features make it worse then the original.

With that being said, it's unclear to me at this point exactly how much the game is the same. It's clear that there are a lot of subtle but important gameplay changes, but I'm not sure yet how much of a difference they will all make in practice. As good as the original game was, it would have still benefited greatly from some fine tuning.

Originally Posted by mbpopolano24 View Post
Agreed again.

The new game is not a sequel. It is just a remake with 3 new key features: graphic, save system, and multiplayer.

This much has been clear from the very beginning (years now). So, assuming that one is a fan of Genesis, shouldn't he/she at least look for some basic information before getting the new one?

On top of that, beta build (3) were available for everyone who wished to try the new game. Let's Play Videos of the betas were (and still are) available. Again, I am asking politely: shouldn't anyone gather this much of information before buying the game?

fadedc

Keeper of the Watch