View Single Post

May 4th, 2013, 23:13
Originally Posted by lostforever View Post
Are you playing it? I am not but from my understanding you are pretty much forced to group in Darkfalls and I thought you are not too big on grouping up? Or is that mainly for GW2?
I haven't played it much - but you're not forced to group up. They've implemented safe zones where you can develop your character to a reasonable degree of initial power without being ganked.

Obviously, being a PvP oriented MMO - you'll face a much harder time going solo, but it's definitely doable. At least, that's what people who've done it are saying.

I'm looking forward to playing it quite a lot - but I know from experience that this kind of game takes a lot of free time, and I don't have that these days.

But from what I've played of it - it seems like a very decent step up from Darkfall.

As for grouping, I'm not against it - I just prefer to play with real life friends, and it's always a challenge to get people together for the same game. Especially with the amount of high profile MMOs out there. It's nearly impossible.

The next game on the horizon where it seems likely to have some friends join me will be Elderscrolls Online.

But the MMO I'm looking forward to the most is ArcheAge. It's the most interesting game in the genre for many years.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential