View Single Post

May 5th, 2013, 14:30
Not really.

Although there is "The bug me" thread in WoR where fans can ask questions and while Michael Rüve has been somewhat active there, he hasn't really said anything about their next project other than they are working with one. I don't have any idea if he is more talktative in german side of WoR, but I doubt it.

Two recent questions presented to pbs.
Q: Could you give us an approximate date as to when there will be any information available on the new project? (i.e. late summer or something like that)

A: No,.

Q: Uhm, guys, if by any absurd chance you are indeed working on a Gothic title, it would kinda be the time to say it since the English WoG is going bye bye. But I doubt you didn't know that. So, since publishers rarely decide to gamble with a new IP, and you didn't let at least the admins know about some future Gothic plans, I guess it is pretty much confirmed that we will have a Roleplaying Game by Piranha Bytes, part three.

A: Nice try - but in fact mere overinterpretation.
Whatever title we are working on - we'll certainly not have our hand forced in regard to the point in time details will be revealed. WoP is an independent site with admins that make independent decisions.

Dez

Keeper of the Watch