View Single Post

May 5th, 2013, 20:42
Originally Posted by AppleIntimidation View Post
Try to lay down on a couch and use it. Trust me its much more comfortable than sitting in front of a desk or even a table. In fact i was reflecting back, I do have some good mac rpgs that i never even touch like neverwinter nights 2 due to the hassle of set up and comfort. I have to strech my legs out after a while with another chair and it still doesnt feel as comfortable as gaming on the ipad on a couch laying down or a hammock. Id much rather play the original baldurs gate on it than neverwinter nights 2 on the iMac (havent beat both games) primarily due to this. Its also annoying having to remind myself of the keyboard shortcuts and other things associated with pc games. I always forget that and those tutorials because i take long breaks between game sessions sometimes.
I lie down on my couch as much as I can

It's very comfortable for 15-30 minutes when surfing or reading. But playing games for hours is NOT comfortable in that position.

I've played Baldur's Gate on both platforms - and I find the PC version so much better I lack the words. Especially during combat and when picking up items. The iPad interface is OK - and I think they did a decent enough job of it. But it's way too fiddly when fine-tuning movement and trying to pick up small objects or selecting the right characters.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential