View Single Post

May 5th, 2013, 23:47
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
Well, for what it's worth - you seem very capable in this way. While it might be an effort - I think it would be interesting to read one of your reviews.

In case there's any doubt - I'm being sincere.
I appreciate the kind words. I won't promise anything but you never know, I might surprise you (and myself) one day.

But I would have to violate one of my sacred rules: Never play a game before it is sufficiently patched. (Patience is a virtue that really pays off in PC gaming ).

Obviously, but in what way? Specifics please.
Take e.g. this sentence of yours:
Rest asssured, I'll be right here ready to comment on such a review. So - what are you waiting for?
I perceive here a well exposed desire to lure me into a trap so that you can strike me down hard without any mercy and gloat over it .
I don't recognise it as a problem, really.

If I did - I probably would have done more to find a solution.

I'm not a very aggressive person. In fact, I'm probably more calm than the average human being.

I do believe strongly in honesty and I despise manipulation in most cases - which is why I don't mince words and I consider "diplomacy" a form of manipulation. So, while I do appreciate that you have to know me to understand I'm not being aggressive - I can't see it as a problem.

I'm ok with the reaction - and I'm more than used to it. I've been participating like this since the early 90s - starting with Usenet.

I've never been perceived as a particularly amiable person online
Yes, we talked about this before but it is a different topic altogether, one that would result in an endless exchange of well argumented opinions with no chance of convergence .

Asdraguuhl

Sentinel