View Single Post

May 6th, 2013, 14:37
I dont use wii u gamepad as a "second screen" but as a "main screen". Allthough it does work great as a second screen in zombie U. Inventory management & radar is great.

I love wii u gamepad off-tv feature. Its much better for playing games and watching moves and tv-series than my cellphone. I even prefer it to the bulky ipad. The only thing it lacks is in content. Wish they would add HBO soon and some rpg.

I bet that wii u gamepad is the future. Its brilliant. Instead of having one device with everything you seperate the screen & controls from the console & power source & storage. Understanding all the benefits of this is not easy so it will take time before it comes popular.

I think in future homes will have one extremely powerful central computer/console and multiple wii u gamepad style handsets that stream content from the central computer.

Its bit like cloud computing. Each handset been a browser. Its actually nothing new if you look at thin clients. History repeats itself.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke
Last edited by zakhal; May 6th, 2013 at 14:58.

zakhal

HomelyRebel