View Single Post

May 8th, 2013, 01:36
Originally Posted by dteowner View Post
Looked like a good hit to me, too. I'm with Walrus Paul- it's a hockey play that had an unfortunate result and the guy that made the suicide pass owes Eller a huge apology.
Originally Posted by GothicGothicness View Post
Ottawa is looking surprisingly strong in this years play-off ( Please read this post again after they stop winning because of this post and are out of the playoffs )
Geez this is one crazy series I didn't expect. I actually find myself wanting to watch a Montreal game. I haven't seen a Line Brawl like that since Harold Snepts played for the North Stars.

Originally Posted by ToddMcF2002 View Post
I'm boycotting the playoffs this year. I'm still too annoyed by the blatant greed from earlier in the year. I bought a 70 inch to watch it but can't find the will.
And here I thought it was me from my comment last year.

If you do get a chance to watch take a look at the shot blocking that is going on. Seems quite a number of teams this year learned a few lessons from the Rangers. If this keeps up Bettman might actually do something.

But keep in mind this, you seem to be a huge part of the trend right now. I've never seen such a lack of interest in the playoffs before. In Vancouver Craigslist sellers outnumbered the buyers 8-1.

Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
I watched the Leafs get stomped on yesterday; I'm not happy right now, they were totally outplayed.
Welcome to my world! Canucks did what Canucks fans expected and are pulling a San Jose. AV and Gillis can't possibly survive another year of not doing anything except mismanaging their goaltending.

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520

Lucky Day

Daywatch