View Single Post

May 8th, 2013, 04:43
I'm in full Nintendo revival mode, kicked off by my purchase of a Hyperkin Retron 3 Video Game System, with NES/SNES/GENESIS ports. It's awesome, and plays all 3 system's games well. The only problem is the AWFUL controllers, they truly suck. Thankfully they provide controller ports for all the original controllers for all 3 systems. Too much damn fun.

Strangely enough, I've barely used the system because it got me digging out the old Nintendos i have and working on cleaning and restoring - and subsequently playing them to death while the Retron collects dust!

This guy does kind of annoying little skit in the beginning, but once you get past that there is some really good information on cleaning the classic Nintendo system - Clean Your Nintendo NES Console (or Dirty NESticles) 8-bit #1

This guy's a little more to the point - Gamerade - Cleaning and Restoring an Original Nintendo Entertainment System

Bought a nintendo security tool screwdrivers set so I can take apart my game cartridges to clean them thoroughly.

Clean Your Nintendo NES Games (or Stop Blowing your Games!) 8-bit #2

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom