View Single Post

May 13th, 2013, 22:17
Originally Posted by Fluent View Post
Played a handful of hours so far and I have to say, I'm enjoying it. I'm playing as a Deepwood Sniper but may roll a new character if I don't like how this one turns out. I did notice that my melee attacks seem to be much more efficient than my bow attacks, so I end up whacking away with my sword instead of using my bow in most cases, so that seems a little backwards, but otherwise, good game thus far.
Your bow "efficiency" will improve as you get more levels. You want to max your video draw distance and put plenty of skill points into spot. Shoot them from very far away and keep shooting until they drop. They'll never even reach you. At the lower levels, expect to melee some.
Originally Posted by Fluent View Post
Quick question to get things moving: What do I do with lapis lazuli, agates and random gems? Is that vendor material or are they used for some sort of crafting later on?
Gems (which go into the blue bag) are strictly for selling. Collectables (stuff that goes into the red bag) and ingredients (stuff that goes into the green bag that you might not have yet) get used for crafting and/or turn-ins.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: Still afraid to hope / / Detroit Red Wings: Another rollercoaster season?

dteowner

Shoegazer