View Single Post

May 16th, 2013, 23:17
Hi - Sure, glad to list them. I had to make a list for a friend of mine on 5/6/13 so that is fairly up to date. I just took screenshots since it was easiest since many mods don't have an ESP. Also most of my town mods I got from steam. Weird how it worked out that way. I prefer Nexus but the town mods are very stable and it was easier to keep them separated and I had found most of them on steam first.

http://home.comcast.net/~thunor/imag…nfig.html#mods

I have also added a few more mods since then - one running, sprinting and jumping animations; another one that adds commands for doing poses; a couple of armor mods; a shepherd dog companion; and improved book covers.

Of course the biggest improvement as far as screenshots and looks is a good ENB. Since I am using COT3.1 I use Project ENB 119 by Bronze316. He does great work and good support., Its an older ENB but he prefers hardware AA. I use the fantasy preset mainly. But there are many good ENB's out there - and some nice ones using the most current ENB versions.

Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

Keeper of the Watch