View Single Post

May 21st, 2013, 18:17
Originally Posted by SpoonFULL View Post
Some of these are not ideas related to purity but the subject of research and do have an effect. Radiowaves lead to harm is an idea? Stick your head in a microwave while on and tell me how you feel!
I am talking about the waves from wireless networks and electromagnetic fields.

The experiment on this were conducted as follows. A room was rigged so it could be both shielded and bombarded. A participant were allowed to sit in this room. First the room was bombarded with waves, but the participant was told they were in a shielded room. In this experiment they were asked how they felt and they said they felt quite well. Then the room was turned off and shielded, meaning that the waves were now reduced to a minimum. But they were now told that the fields were turned on. The participant now complained over nausea, headaches and some even got physical reactions (dermatitis).

These proven that what is called electrical allergy is a psychopathology. But it's not just imagination, the stress reactions needs to be taken seriously.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM