View Single Post

May 21st, 2013, 20:05
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
Do you prefer that I link from Merriam-Webster and post an identical Adjective?
You can't. Merriam-Websert doesn't even have eh same usage you posted. Another false claim. WHy am I not suprised. You just keep digging you grave deeper and deeper with more lies. Standard practice.

Merriam-Webster

transitive verb
a : to change from good to bad in morals, manners, or actions; also : bribe
b : to degrade with unsound principles or moral values

: rot, spoil

: to subject (a person) to corruption of blood

: to alter from the original or correct form or version <the file was corrupted>

intransitive verb
a : to become tainted or rotten
b : to become morally debased

: to cause disintegration or ruin
Sure, Thrasher. You might almost convince yourself that I'm "wrong" because I'm using corrupt in a way that you don't personally agree with.
Haha. You got this selfish egocentric way of looking at facts thinking that everything is personal and revolving about the individual. No. A definition of a word doesn't not depend on your ego, like you seem think everything in the world does.

To me, the theory seemed sound until it was put into practice. The application of the theory was the corrupting factor - from my point of view. It was a good concept tainted by the flaws made apparent through its usage. It's hard to get any clearer than that.
What imagined theory are you referring to? We have a definition proposed pure and simple. The subject was the definition not some theory made up in Dart's head.

Also, I said "utterly useless" AS A DEFINITION - not altogether. I found it interesting enough to talk about, so it's of some use - definitely.

Even in your fantasy universe where I'm wrong because I use words you wouldn't personally use - how important is that one word, really?
Because your communication is poor and needs clarification. Is that clear enough for you? If you REALLY care enough to be understood, then you would also try to understand. But we really know this is not about being understood or understanding, it's about seeking attention, and your own egotistical validation. Convincing others of your fake superiority. Nothing more…

Yes, I'm evil because you don't believe me. Obviously
More lies, I see. No you are evil because you insult people anyone who actually disagree with you and don't validate you.

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor