View Single Post

May 21st, 2013, 21:05
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
Yes, it's been made worse. That's why it's debased. It's not a definition until it works as a definition. It was a good proposition but it failed after being tested. We've been through this a few times.
No, that's not how it works. The definition is not made worse. It is what it is. It is a definition. Period. It can be validated or invalidated. But not corrupted. Corruption would be a change to the definition, like adding or removing propositions. But that's not what happened here. But whatever… You inability as a non-native speaker to concede this simple fact is just a symptom of your egocentricity.

but we're talking about my usage of words.
We were talking about HiddenX's "definition". He used that word for his criteria? Again, it's no always about you. Is it sinking in yet?

It also has actual rescue missions where you need to talk to NPCs and guide them to safety.
You actually guide them by giving them directions, or just tell them to follow you and without them really interacting with you or the enemies?

So, speaking for the other members of this board without asking them isn't egocentric?

Ok, gotcha
If you actually cared about anyone else on this board, you would have remembered previous people saying the same thing. You're rather fucked up to turn your own denial into an accusation of egocentricity against me. That just further validates my claim.

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor