View Single Post

May 26th, 2013, 13:09
Originally Posted by JemyM View Post
Heard that before. It's false. What you do is to pass on your own taste as "man". You could have used "white", "American" as well and you could have spoken about your taste in hamburgers, you would still speak out of your own insecurity. People who falsely associate their personal taste with some attribute they have are just inexperienced. But it's when they try to pass it on as "the real deal" they reveal their insecurity.

Men who prefer strong women aren't particularly rare, one have to be very inexperienced to not know one. We aren't lesser men than you are. To the contrary. The taste presented by you xSamhainx seem to be rooted in your own situation. You seek someone who can make you feel greater than you are, and a person who is afraid of spiders and cry to movies can allow you to feel large. But you also wish to have recognition for this from others, so you pass it on as a "real man" with "real taste" in women.

But all that tells me is how you see yourself and it does make you seem rather small doesn't it? Not being afraid of spiders and not crying to movies? This seem like the achievements you try to present yourself with. Nah. You're a man, but not one I would say is satisfied with his self-image. I am sure your wife is ok. The only problem is the justification from other men you seek here in this thread, that tells me about you and your own fears.
I think he was trying to say those characteristics are feminine and he finds them sexy and are female traits. Not necessarily that he thinks she his inferior. Do you find muscle women sexy Jemy M? I am curious where you draw the line.

Damian

Sentinel